Betting market analysis and development forecasts at Betting Trends Forum 2017
An exclusive event in Russia dedicated to issues and trends of betting business will be held in Moscow on March 31. Visitors are going to see the presentations from reputable experts, exhibition of equipment and software for business.
The purpose of the event is to establish conditions for a productive dialogue between entrepreneurs and the government, provide market analysis and find ways to improve business performance.
The participants of the forum are:
- representatives of the Russian and international bookmaker offices;
- manufacturers of gambling equipment and software developers;
- representatives of sports organizations;
- public officers;
- journalists from related mass media.
The participants of Betting Trends Forum 2017 will talk about World Football Championship 2018 in Russia: what bookmakers should expect form the event and how not to miss the opportunity to gain the maximum profit of it.
Experts will also discuss with the audience the issues of sports betting state regulations, match-fixing problem, methods of effective promotion of bookmaker services and new betting technologies.
Main topics of speakers’ presentations:
- legislation - recent changes, opportunities and risks;
- betting forecast for 2017;
- football market optimization in preparation for the big match;
- match-fixing and how to fight it;
- forecasts for World Football Championship 2018 in Russia - who will win;
- advertising - possible restrictions, way of implementation;
- proper PR and SEO content - effective campaigns;
- industry standards and advanced technologies in football betting;
- opportunities, usage and management of user data.
Betting Trends Forum will invite well-known personalities in the sports betting industry:
- Valéry Bollier, co-founder and CEO at Oulala Games;
- Jozef Hosmaj, Director of Integrity and Development at Indexxdata Sport Security Consulting;
- Bryan Blake, Head of International iGaming/FX - EMEA & Emerging Markets Secure Trading;
- Athanasios-Thanos Marinos, CEO at Entergaming Platform;
- Dennis Konotop, Digital marketing specialist in betting business;
- Leonid Obozny, President of First Gaming (Rub90);
- Konstantin Makarov, Founder of Foundation of computer support and development of sports, President of Bingo Boom;
- Francesco Baranca, General Director at FederBet;
- Alexey Tkachuk, Chief editor of BookmakersRating.ru internet publication.
Betting Trends Forum will feature the best solutions for bookmakers from UB | GAMING, whose products are well-known and popular in Russia and abroad. The company offers a whole range of ready-made solutions that allow to develop activity on the betting market rapidly and to increase efficiency of currently operating projects.
The active support of the Betting Trends Forum will be provided by GoldenRace and Betgames.tv – they have become sponsors of the packages. BetConstruct is a gold sponsor of the conference.
We are waiting for you on March 31 at the Mercure Hotel Paveletskaya!
Registration is now available.